The science is clear!
Mindfulness helps us focus better, reduce stress, lower blood pressure, experience greater calm, expand our capacity to learn new things and pay attention to what matters.
Basics of Mindfulness Meditation: A 28 Day Program
by Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D.
Learn the basic elements of integrating mindfulness into daily life, how to work with distraction, practice the core elements of formal meditation and open up to more experiences of compassion and balance.
Within 28 Days you’ll be more prepared to make mindfulness a powerful force of transformation in your life.
Structure of the Program
Each week of this comprehensive 28 day training program is crafted with teachings and practices to give both beginners and experienced meditators a deeper understanding of the power of integrating mindfulness into daily life. Here as sample of a few of the things covered during the 28 days:
Basics of Mindfulness Meditation
- Learn to become mindful
- How to stay focused and work with the wandering mind
- Understand and apply the 8 essential attitudes to set you up for success
- Practices: Mindful Check-in and Mindfulness of Breathing
Mindfulness of Body and Emotions
- Learn to see the “choice points” all around
- Understand how the body helps build emotional intelligence
- Experience how to open up to joy in daily life
- Practice: Body Scan
Mindfulness of Self-Compassion and Compassion
- Experience the power of self-compassion and turn the volume down on negative thinking
- Cultivate compassion
- The Science of Smiling (It’s more powerful than you think)
- Practices: Self-Compassion and Lovingkindness
Mindfulness of Balance and Freedom (Equanimity)
- How to train the mind to “let go”
- How to find peace wherever you are
- How to find connection in a disconnected world
- Practice: Sky of Awareness
The science is clear on the positive effects of Mindfulness.
This step-by-step program lays out exactly what you need
to begin or deepen your experience of mindfulness
in your daily life.
As the 15th Century Indian Poet Kabir said,
“Wherever you are, that’s the entry point.”
Let this be your entry point.
Science-Based Benefits of Mindfulness
- Focus Better
- Reduce Stress
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Experience Greater Calm and Peace
- Be More Content and Happy
- Pay Attention to What Matters
Start Your Mindful Revolution
Here’s what you’ll get today:
- One focused lesson everyday for 28 days to cultivate mindfulness meditation in your daily life. Plus, every week will have one or two guided meditations to begin practicing with. This is all yours to own forever.
- Waking up every morning with clarity on exactly what you need to deepen your practice with the power of meditation.
- Dr. Elisha Goldstein’s experienced support and guidance along the way when you’re feeling stuck.
Register Today for $97!
If you’re ready, let’s get started.
“I found your program to be life-changing! I’m calmer, happier, and more patient.”
“Love this program!”
“Three weeks in and I find myself loving this practice. I am ever grateful that I found your book and this 28 day program. It really has been life changing. I am much calmer. More present with my work, friends and family and more forgiving and accepting of myself. Thank you!”
How does the eCourse work? »
Once you purchase this course you will own all the writings and audio meditations forever.
What is the week-by-week course outline? »
Week 2: Mindfulness of Body and Emotions
Week 3: Mindfulness of Self-Compassion and Compassion
Week 4: Mindfulness of Balance and Freedom
What can I expect to get out of this course? »
We’ll explore things like:
- What is the stress cycle and how to do I transform it with mindfulness?
- What is self-compassion and how do I start putting it into practice?
- How can I use mindfulness to stay centered and balanced during the tough moments in life?
- How do I stop falling into bad habits and start taking care of myself truly?