1. Usha
    March 12, 2015 at 5:51 am

Days going well. Putting dollar a day in a box so at the end of 21 days it will be given to a valued organization.
    I thank Elisha and the community.

2. K
    March 12, 2015 at 1:13 am

Yesterday, day 2, I bought a beggar a organic banana. It was important to me that it was organic because it’s better for the people who work and grow the bananas and also it’s healthier for the man eating. I wish him and I would have spoken the same language.

Hugs to all from Sweden!

3. March 11, 2015 at 5:29 pm

Day Three of listening mindfully. My cousin, who’s nickname growing up was Joanne of Arc, understands that life is too important to take seriously. She told me today that she has this on a plaque in her home: Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused. I can’t wait to put that sign up next to my bathroom mirror.

4. Vicki
    March 11, 2015 at 10:09 am

My intention for these 21 days is to more fully embody divine love, to let this love come through this body to hold, heal, and radiate, excluding none.

March 11, 2015 at 10:31 pm

Beautiful Vicki, stay committed and connected as you go, Elisha

5. Usha
    March 11, 2015 at 4:16 am

I am focusing on being more compassionate to myself so I can bring that vibration wherever I go.
    We need a kind world. Many times we hurt others through our facial and body language. I want to keep myself unaffected by people whose actions deplete my energy. Self compassion can be a great security force.
    I do knit scarfs and donate to charity organization’s fund raising events.

6. Us
    March 11, 2015 at 4:02 am

We need a kind world. My focus is going to be more compassion for myself then I can bring that vibration wherever I go and whoever I come in contact with.

7. Wendy J
    March 10, 2015 at 12:44 pm

Rather than focusing on how I am, judging and worrying, I will focus on others fully, with kindness and understanding.

8. Andrea Bell
    March 10, 2015 at 11:40 am

My gift to myself and the world is to look for something positive in whatever greets me during any given day. Some how this seems to me to be linked to love. And I feel like the world needs a lot more love and understanding right now. So through this practice I hope to also share more love with those I know and those I meet.

9. Jody
    March 10, 2015 at 10:33 am

I am committed to helpng others recover from addiction and mental health disorders. I went back to school at age 56 to obtain an M A I am currently setting up my practice. Also committed to being compassionate to myself and others.

10. D
    March 10, 2015 at 10:11 am

I’m working on being more compassionate. I’m trying to see things from others’ perspective rather than becoming frustrated with their lack of instant understanding of things that I can grasp more quickly. This allows me to help give them what they need.

Post a Reply to Joanie