1. Lorena
    March 27, 2017 at 5:33 pm

Looking for a prosocial purpose on day 1 of 21 days. It suddenly came to me that it was a good idea to build a website for charities around the country to publicize. That way people who want to help and don’t know what to do or where to start can have a place to search what resonates with them. I see USA has some of this websites, but I don’t think Mexico does… I’ll dive into it and inform myself!

2. Ian
    March 11, 2017 at 2:29 am

Hi,
    This exercise is showing me how disconnected I am at times. However it has also made me remember that I already make financial contributions to children’s and animal welfare charities which I forgot about! This has made me feel good and actively look to to build on this giving.
    Thanks

3. Larch
    February 23, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Gentleness starting with myself. To be a soft landing place. Soft gentle tender because the world needs soft landing places and soft tender soothing loving touch

4. January 11, 2017 at 11:39 pm

Today is the day 3 of my adventure in the 21 days of purpose.
    I reflect on what I have done. Just doing by myself is not enough. I have to share the joy and success with my students. However, I am not able to take care of so many!! How can I do?
    It is best to choose some to be the leaders who can then guide the others. By doing so, more will be benefited from learning giving out compassion and gratitude through altruism. I will recommend my students to join the 21 days of purpose to fully immerse in this job rather than having a vicarious experience through. To taste by themselves is the greatest joy they can have!

5. January 11, 2017 at 11:23 pm

Today I am extremely happy. Simply because I really do what I learn: taking the prosocial action to give out altruism.
    I offer free services to students who have learning difficulties. By acquiring a workable communication skills in English, they are easy to find jobs in the hospitality industries. A charitable non-profit organization run by one of our local universities will open soon. I am the volunteer to offer help and assistance to these students free of charge to improve their English skills by making use the evidence-based Fast ForWord program which has been developed by Scientific Learning Corporation in the U.S.
    So happy I’m today.
    It is true as said by Dr. Elisha Goldstein, “There are so many opportunities every day for us to show compassion and gratitude.through altruism.”
    Well done!! Jackson Mak
    Keep on showing more compassion and gratitude through altruism EVERY DAY!

6. Barb near Boston
    January 1, 2017 at 10:19 am

Day 1 of 2017. Day 1 of 21 Days of Purpose. Hmmmm. What an auspicious accident . . . I\\\’ve been practicing/attempting Mindful Self Compassion for years. Still working on that knee-jerk resistance to the very idea of compassion for myself. Somehow my prosocial purpose involves strengthening a gut level, felt recognition of the ways being a good friend to myself is also a contribution to the wellbeing of those around me. My wish for 2017 – may we all be deeply well.

7. November 26, 2016 at 1:29 pm

my purpose is to listen, pure , interested , curious listening, without judging nor inner defending…first i am aware how little i do that..

8. Barbery
    October 8, 2016 at 7:17 am

I remained true to my ability to put a friend first, while maintaining my own boundaries! Friendship holds us all together and doing my best to nourish those roots is the small role I can play on a daily basis.

9. Barbery
    October 7, 2016 at 11:34 am

I met challenging strangers with grace. I embraced challenging friends with empathy. I will allow myself no more than 2 minutes to “entertain” a negative thought that presents itself. Wow, that leaves a whole lot more time to spread the joy!

10. Barbery
    October 6, 2016 at 7:10 pm

I put into practice my “smiling” voice with friends I find challenging. It feels good to feign compassion until it becomes truly heartfelt. And it did! When I step outside of my”self,” I soar!

Post a Reply to B.