1. Barbery
    October 5, 2016 at 9:20 am

Today I will push through the ruminations that cast a shadow on the ever present light I walk through. I will use present moment awareness as an umbrella that protects against unnecessary thoughts and focus on the kind of rain that nourishes the earth under all of our paths. With my co-workers, patients, friends and strangers I put my best self forward!

2. Barbery
    October 4, 2016 at 1:52 pm

I’m working on being more present with my loved ones. Today I pushed thru my depression and showed up with a smile for one friend, joked with another. If I can bring light to all whom I meet I hope to contribute to brighter world.

October 4, 2016 at 3:58 pm

Wonderful Barbery, thank you so much for bringing this brightness… take a moment to imagine the ripple effects 🙂 – Warmly, Elisha

• Samantha
      October 5, 2016 at 11:24 pm

Barbery I relate to your comment and believe the kindness ultimately starts with yourself, giving yourself permission to see the great values you have by doing this I’ve found being naturally kind to others needs no effort. Take care and have an amazing day!

3. Samantha
    September 29, 2016 at 11:15 pm

Day 3:
    I visualise a world of caring people, a world that helps one another every day. For each day I have started mindful living I have helped at least one person and it feels good. I have also reminded my love ones how much I do love and care for them. Stay humble x

September 30, 2016 at 9:59 am

The positive thoughts can have such a big impact on our outlook. Happy to hear you’ve been helping others and that it’s feeling good!

4. Samantha
    September 27, 2016 at 11:20 pm

Day1:
    My purpose is a caring approach to others fuelled by kindness, I work with children with disabilities and see the difficulties they and their family members go through. I will provide good listening to their concerns and share my knowledge to support them through difficult times.

September 28, 2016 at 1:29 pm

Welcome Samantha, beautiful kindness!

• November 22, 2016 at 10:30 am

Thank you for your post! I couldn’t Imagine my own social proyect, then i read your post and yes!! listening, really listening, that resonated inmediatly with me. It makes such a difference relating with this in mind. I want To give a good ear too!!
      Thank you!

5. Stace
    August 19, 2016 at 8:01 pm

My purpose is to fully engage the world with wisdom and compassion…to generously give compassion through discipline, exertion, patience, transcendental knowledge, and meditation.

6. July 6, 2016 at 9:53 am

Day one: I will focus on bringing compassion and hope to others. We are already raising money to build our little girl we’ve sponsored in Uganda a house. But I will also continue to write the book God has placed on my heart regarding women, love addiction and grace. Through authenticity I can make the world a more compassionate and forgiving place.

July 8, 2016 at 3:14 pm

Welcome, it sounds like you’ve already making wonderful progress toward pro-social purposes that are meaningful to you.

7. joanna
    June 25, 2016 at 6:29 am

we are stronger together than alone…open to generosity both giving and receiving. sent money to 3 go.fund me requests..I feel good.

June 27, 2016 at 10:04 am

Wonderful Joanna!

8. Gerald
    June 14, 2016 at 11:27 pm

I am happy for the 21 days i am now on day 2 and i can feel the power of purpose and compassion.
    Be blessed all

June 16, 2016 at 8:13 am

Gerald, welcome and I’m so happy to hear you’re feeling the purpose and compassion!
      Warmly, Elisha

9. April 22, 2016 at 7:49 pm

Day 2 first day sharing. I work with high risk children as a Licensed Therapist in a community clinic, my 21 day goal is to learn how to survive this battleground of emotional trauma I see every day. I try to change the world one child at a time, the few that show improvement provide me with the will to continue this part of my journey. Learning to heal myself, after years of witnessing emotional trauma and providing that compassion to myself. I live the larger purpose daily, committed to helping at risk families, evaluating suicidal teens, providing trauma focused therapy to children with a hx of trauma. Two days of meditation so far, two days drinking enough water, two days sharing more compassion with my clients, two days of being kind to myself….so far so good

April 26, 2016 at 12:05 pm

Thank you Jim, so wonderful to have you hear! Warmly, Elisha

10. Debbie
    April 7, 2016 at 11:14 am

I am so excited. I am able to start reading your book. Uncovering Happiness! It just arrived.
    I am on Day 5 and today, I made a call to a friend in the process of a divorce. I haven’t called any friends for about a year…so, a small step toward moving beyond myself.

April 7, 2016 at 1:26 pm