1. Debbie
    April 3, 2016 at 11:22 am

Hi Elisha,
    I just began the 21 Days of Purpose journey. I ordered your book, Uncovering Happiness. Today, I made a contribution to FRAXA Research Foundation. I am please with the discovery process I experienced. The organizations needing support are nearly endless. It was quite an eye opened and took me much longer than I expected, to decide upon one.
    Thank you, for day one!
    Kindest regards.

April 5, 2016 at 12:11 pm

Debbie, hoping you’ll enjoy Uncovering Happiness! It’s true, there are so many good causes in need of support – so glad you found one that called to you and made a donation to FRAXA Research Foundation. Thanks so much for joining us and sharing about your first day.

2. Debbie
    April 2, 2016 at 3:17 pm

Hello, Elisha,
    Thank you so very much for sharing your commitment to helping others. I shared this wonderful gift you are offering to those on NAMI AIR. I hope many will share a better quality of life through your generosity!
    Kindest regards.

April 5, 2016 at 12:07 pm

Welcome Debbie and thank you for sharing this course with others.

3. Amy
    March 24, 2016 at 9:06 am

I am a psychotherapist and former school counselor. One thing I loved about my former job as a school counselor was working with vulnerable kids. I was always so inspired by their resilience, compassion and spirit despite difficult life circumstances. I have decided to volunteer with a local organization that provides pro bono therapy for foster children. I am really energized by the opportunity to help a young person amplify their strengths and journey through tough times.

March 28, 2016 at 9:11 am

That’s wonderful Amy, and such needed work! Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

4. Vicky
    March 11, 2016 at 6:37 am

This is my first day of 21 day purpose. I’ve just signed up fo make a monthly donation to Four-Paws UK animal charity. I have such a passion and love of animals but have no involvement with any (apart from my own at home)! I feel strange but think it’s a good feeling, not used to that!

March 16, 2016 at 10:07 am

Welcome Vicky! I’m so happy to hear you’ve made the donation to Four Paws. Hoping you’ll enjoy the new, but different feeling that comes with giving back to something that’s important to you.

5. Tracy B
    March 5, 2016 at 6:30 am

1st day of 21 day challenge.
    1. Prosocial purpose I am focusing on: connecting and learning about my soul/spirit, and sharing this knowledge w others in a loving way
    2. Purpose today: reading, writing, communicating, and mentoring my teenager and his friends
    3. Action: passing knowledge and inspiration on to others

March 6, 2016 at 4:26 pm

Wonderful Tracy! Stay committed and connected as you go…little by little a better world… ~ Elisha

• March 7, 2016 at 8:52 am

Day 3. I have spent most of my time since Day 1 listening to audiobooks and reading from authors: Deepak Chopra, Caroline Myss, Echkart Tolle, and Louise Hay. I actually started doing this as well as a meditation practice in October. I take notes and plan to make pictures with quotes to share on a new public facebook page (I thought to create from this 21 day challenge) called “Align Soul’s Purpose.” Feel Free to give me a like and share the posts I share. 🙂

6. Roly Oliver
    February 29, 2016 at 4:24 am

Starting the 21 days today: I have set up a monthly donation to WaterAid to help provide safe drinking water for people.

March 1, 2016 at 11:57 am

Welcome Roly, a monthly donation to WaterAid is fantastic on-going way to support a pro-social purpose that’s important to you.

March 6, 2016 at 4:26 pm

This is so incredible Roly…little by little…a better world! ~ Elisha

7. Kirsten Ross
    February 23, 2016 at 2:22 am

Hi Elisha I have just bought your books the now effect and uncovering happiness. I am currently in the second one on chapter 2 and have signed up for the 21 days of purpose but am feeling as though I maybe haven’t read enough of the book yet. Is there a recommended number of chapters to have read before starting your purpose. Thank you.

February 23, 2016 at 11:51 am

Hi Kirsten,

You can really start at any point. The purpose chapter is later on, but you can start now and then even do it again :). Simply stay committed and connected as you go.

Warmly,

8. February 20, 2016 at 6:07 am

Day 2
    I know that everything extends from this moment. Responding to people I meet with compassion is one of the most powerful actions I can take. And if I am responding without compassion toward others it generally means I need some tenderness or love. I do that through meditation or simply talking to myself in loving ways. Either way I intend to meet my experience with generosity and care.

February 23, 2016 at 11:48 am

Wonderful Seth, what a gift to yourself and others. Welcome ~ Elisha

9. February 19, 2016 at 4:23 am

I have two social purposes: (1) to provide for my family, my wife, two children and myself, an environment and resources that nurture and sustain our souls, and (2) to mobilize CEOs to take on the world’s greatest challenges as their greatest opportunities, ie, to activate corporate social leadership as a mechanism for the growth of civilization contributing to, nurturing and sustaining life.

February 19, 2016 at 1:30 pm

Welcome Seth, those are both very profound pro-social purposes!

10. Ed
    February 17, 2016 at 5:19 am

Working on the 8 week MBSR coarse, week 1, with grand daughter Titi I get to lie next to her each afternoon doing body scans. Life is fantastic.

February 17, 2016 at 10:27 am