Uncovering Happiness is Finally Done (Behind the Scenes)

Tuesday, December 9, 2014 · 59 Comments

It’s ready!!!

I’ve recently received the final version of my newest BOOK from my publisher. It’s been a major LABOR OF LOVE and now it’s all READY to go. I couldn’t be happier about how it turned out and I’m celebrating… and I want to share some of the highlights of it with you.

I also want to invite you to the launch celebration – it’s all in the video!

Let me know what you think and also if you want to be part of my book release team.

1. Donna Bunce
    December 10, 2014 at 9:55 am

If this book is as powerful and life changing as the MBSR workbook, then truly it will grow and change people life’s as the intention you set. How could this book be read and discussed in a group setting? Send it to Oprah Winfrey!!
    Namaste Elisha♡

2. Chris freeman
    December 10, 2014 at 9:55 am

Please make it available on a Nook.
    Also, an audio version would be helpful. as well.

3. Iris Zevin
    December 10, 2014 at 9:50 am

First I would like to say that I read your thought for the day every day and many of them have been helpful to me. I go every week to a community meditation center in New York. I’m sure there are thousands of them around the country. You probably know the teachers at many of them, as well as the meditation centers. Perhaps some of them would be willing to mention your book or even have copies from your publisher displaced during the meetings. I don’t know if that is a practical suggestion-just a thought. If you can it might reach a lot of people who are meditating and perhaps looking for additional help.
    Good luck to write a book is an exciting endeavor and I hope your book is a marketing success.

December 10, 2014 at 11:06 am

Hi Iris,
      This is an excellent suggestion. If you have a contact at your meditation center I’m happy to contact them. You can email me privately http://elishagoldstein.com/contact/. In gratitude, Elisha

4. Ewa Celinska
    December 10, 2014 at 9:40 am

Hi

I am looking forward to getting the book a s soon as it is available.
    I do read other readers views and comments on how a book affected them and then go ahead to order it if i think it is right for me.

Good luck with launch

Ewa

5. mary
    December 10, 2014 at 9:39 am

I am looking forward to your book, I have The Now Effect, and use it as a resource go to book, read it at yoga classes I teach and workshops. Be interviewed by some great people, promoting your book, giving little snippets of it by video, you do, or written form. I think it would make a great gift for people we care about. I wish you all the best.

6. Rabbi Janie Hodgetts
    December 10, 2014 at 9:38 am

Send your mailing list of supporters access to a chapter of your new book and an audio or video of the chapter or of some teaching/practice you like in your book. Hope that helps.

December 10, 2014 at 11:03 am

Yes, thank you Rabbi Janie!

7. Vic M
    December 10, 2014 at 9:35 am

Hey Elisha,

My name is Victor Mancini. I am a big fan of your book, The Now Effect, and am happy to see that this new work is about to launch. I don’t know anything about book promotion, but I do know that I shared what I read in the Now Effect to many of my friends and fellow students. It seems like everybody I’ve spoken to about these wellness topics was very interested in learning more.

I recently graduated from the University of Miami, and there Amishi Jha and Scott Rogers started a mindfulness research center. They regularly hold mindfulness talks with guest speakers. Perhaps a talk in Coral Gables would help get the work out. Likewise I am now at George Mason University and they have a center for wellbeing and consciousness. I am not very evolved, but I know there is an interested community here and I’m sure many folks would be interested in your work. So maybe you could reach out to the wellness center and send them some copies. They hold regular meetings on various topics and maybe they could integrate some of your evidence-based techniques into their material.

I hope this helps spark some more ideas! Looking forward to the release.

December 10, 2014 at 11:03 am

Hi Vic,

Yes I know Amishi and Scott and this reminds me to reach out to them… any help you can give in letting the Center for Well-Being know I’d be appreciative or feel free to email me directly any contact information and I’ll contact them. http://elishagoldstein.com/contact/ – Warmly, Elisha

8. Suzy
    December 10, 2014 at 9:34 am

Elisha… I’m so proud of you!
    You are young and wise honoring thyself in a humble manner.
    I will stand on the CU campus library entrance with a stack of books and my smiling face…. My son is studying Theatre in Boulder and is experiencing the amigdala effect right NOW!
    Declaring a major at a university is so intense….

African dance and binaurel beats
    Tickle yourself from your head to your feets
    NOW it’s thyme to STOP
    Look
    Andt
    LiSTEN….. Namaste

Gracias amigo!

December 10, 2014 at 9:35 am

Wow, that is wonderful Suzy! You are most welcome and thank you for your thoughtful offering.

9. Ed
    December 10, 2014 at 9:22 am

Contact Natalie from Mind Movies for a video interview that she hosts. Also contact Lisa Garr host of The Aware show for an interview. Good luck!!!

December 10, 2014 at 9:34 am

Thank you so much Ed, I know Lisa, but don’t know Natalie…these are great suggestions. Thank you so much!!!

10. December 9, 2014 at 10:21 pm

Let me know your thoughts on getting this out there. I look forward to interacting with you in this comment section! ~ Elisha

Post a Reply to Suzy